What the Core Group Does
- Keeper of the Vision
- Helps launch new Action Groups ideas.
- Links Action Groups to a common vision for our community
- Provides centralized services to Action Groups so they can concentrate on doing their work and less on administration – for example – a common website and maintenance, media communications,
- Creates a community network hub for sharing ideas, connecting with resources and people
- Designing and implementing social incentives for greater participation of community citizens
- Creating Celebration Events for the Happy Community action pods members and their participants.
- Provide transparent feedback on our progress and achievements
- Offer training on how to design projects that increase community participation and connections.